Sunday, November 28, 2010

12 miles and 12 more days!

After traveling for Thanksgiving I moved the usual Saturday morning run to Sunday. My quads were super tight and heavy from the beginning (perhaps from the 20+ hours in a car within 4 days). My left knee also began to hurt a few miles in which slowed the pace during some miles because I needed to walk and slow up a bit, overall it was a decent run considering the goal was a 12:15 average.

I'm icing my knee now and plan to take a bath later and also roll my quads.

12 days until the marathon!

Mile 1: 11:56
Mile 2: 11:55
Mile 3: 11:55
Mile 4: 11:52
Mile 5: 12:01
Mile 6: 11:57
Mile 7: 12:47
Mile 8: 11:49
Mile 9: 11:44
Mile 10:12:44
Mile 11: 12:48
Mile 12: 12:19

Total Time: 2:25:45
Avg. Mile: 12:09

No comments:

Post a Comment