The alarm sounded at 4:30am and I had plenty of time to get dressed and meet a friend for a 5:15am run. My schedule calls for 6 miles and so this begins my "mid"-week mileage increase. Having never before run this distance so early in the morning I certainly felt it...more mentally than physically. I struggled to get over the hump in my mind which had me wanting to just be relaxed and in bed at this hour! My friend veered off to finish up her 5 and I continued on for my 6. I tried to push it this last mile, mostly so I could finish and get home to wake up hubz and have breakfast, and get ready for work :) I managed to achieve all of the above in a timely manner :)
Mile 1: 12:24
Mile 2: 11:41
Mile 3: 11:45
Mile 4: 11:54
Mile 5: 11:24
Mile 6: 11:14
Total Miles: 6
Total Time: 1:10:21
Avg. Mile: 11:43

Awesome!!
ReplyDeletehey .. i have a forerunner 305!! great run!!
ReplyDeletethose are great splits for your first early mid-length run! wow!
ReplyDelete